Home of the Mustangs
The next Regular Board Meeting is scheduled for December 14th at 5:30 PM. This is for the November and December meetings. Thank you!
Who We Are:
• Learning for Leadership is a public charter school founded in 2006.
• We serve up to 300 students annually in grades K-12.
• We are conveniently located on the west side of Columbia Park Golf Course.
• We offer small class sizes with creative spaces for Sciences, Technology and the Arts including a large Gym and new STEM lab.
What We Provide:
• A full public school curriculum, testing and credit assignment.
• A staff of MN licensed teachers passionate about education.
• Separate learning environments for elementary, middle and high school.
• Great visual arts programs, including pottery.
• Learning beyond the classroom with many opportunities for project-based learning and field work
Our School is lucky to have a talented staff of licensed teachers and highly-qualified educational assistants.
Our goal is to create a warm, open environment where students feel safe enough to ask questions, explore and seek answers. We challenge every student to surpass his or her own personal best and help them over the hills and through the valleys of these growing years. LLCS is particularly proud of its diversity and takes every opportunity to celebrate those characteristics that make us different. We welcome all who come through our door!
Learning for Leadership Charter School
3300 5th St NE Minneapolis MN 55418
For more program information browse our website and/or call 612-789-9598.
Note: We do not enroll students in 11th and 12th grade.